The Conferences app (or any of its branded equivalents) is provided by
PHD Computer Consultants Ltd (PHDCC).
The displayed information is provided by the conference organiser (ie an organiser console user).
- The system does not store any personal information about app users.
If you opt to receive notifications:
- The app stores "notification tokens" for your device on a PHDCC server and details of which messages you have read, but this does not allow PHDCC or the conference organiser to identify you individually.
- The app delivers notification messages sent to all users of particular conference or to send you reminders of particular events or similar.
PHDCC may send notifications to conference users in exceptional circumstances.
The PHDCC server logs all accesses to its server, eg by the app to get conference information, including IP address, but no identifiable user information is stored.
The app asks permission to retrieve your device phone number so it can autofill the phone number field on the Feedback page.
If you send Feedback then the information you provided will be sent to the conference organisers.
This information will not be shared by PHDCC.
The conference or event descriptions and messages are provided by the conference organiser.
Please contact them in the first instance if you wish data removed.
Otherwise, please contact PHDCC eg to report any concerns about content.
objectionable content or whole conferences if deemed inappropriate.
Organiser console users
The PHDCC organiser console website stores the data for each console user, including the given name and email address.
- PHDCC will keep the organiser users' personal data confidential and not release this information to others unless required by law.
- PHDCC may contact organiser users by email (or any other methods eg phone or app notification) eg for conference-related pruposes or general marketing.
This information will be deleted on request - this may remove any associated conference information.
- The console user passwords are stored in an encrypted form which connot be decoded by PHDCC.
- Payment credentials are not stored by the PHDCC server.
More information about the Conferences App from PHDCC
Click here to contact the app developers, PHD Computer Consultants Ltd.